We all have that one tyre - rim combination that seems near impossible to remove. Looking for the tool to take care of it? Then you've come to the right place. The Pedro's downhill tyre lever will pop off the most stubborn of tyres whilst not damaging your rims in the process.
- Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength.
- 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and tight beaded tyres
- Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim.
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security.
- Can also be used for suspension fork seal removal
- Portable tool that can also be used on some motor bike tyres out on the road or trail.
- Lifetime warranty