Pedro's L shape Hex/Allen key drivers available in 5, 6, 8 and 10mm. Designed with a straight edge, extra length hex key for additional leverage and a second ball end to access difficult to reach bolts with tighter angles.
- Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle.
- Features extra long hex key and second ball-end.
- Heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance
- 5mm hex Perfect for the common 5mm hex/allen key hardware found on every modern bicycle.
- 6mm hex - specifically designed for painless pedal installation and removal
- 8mm hex - designed for straight forward pedal and crank set installation and removal
- 10mm hex - designed for crank installation and removal including the Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque. 10mm hex bolts often require high torque so the Pedro's lever has extra length to give additional leverage as may be required. Also suitable for Mavic free hub body removal.
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty.