The SP Connect Wireless Charging Module can be mounted on any SP Connect mount.
In the same way as your SP Phone Case is mounted, the charging module attaches in seconds with a 90 degree turn.
The module must then be connected to an external power source such as USB socket, battery or power bank and you can charge your smartphone* on the go. Whilst mapping and tracking applications traditionally use a lot of battery power, you now don't need to worry about this.
- Multiple mounting applications - motorcycle, bicycle, car, e-bike
- Compatible with all SP Connect MicroRail mounts and adapters
- Power: up to 7.5W
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm x 12mm
- 1 USB-C / USB cable (50cm)
Please note: Only works with the SP Connect™ Phone Case. Functionality is not guaranteed with the SP Connect™ Universal Interface.
Keyless ignition systems can be affected due to overlapping frequency channels. If ignition is not possible, remove the phone or press the standby button to stop the charging process. To avoid interference when starting, start ignition before attaching smartphone to Wireless Charging Module.
* Apple iPhone 8 / 8+ / XS / X / XS Max / XR / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max & Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge / S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / S10 / S10+ / S10e